Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wanderlust

hmmmmm...... Spring! Green things popping from the ground, flowers opening, birds building nests, bunnies chasing each other through the yard, bees swarming....

I am getting restless too. I find myself looking at maps, reading travel stories, listening to other's travel tales. Perhaps I should let the bees have the place for the summer and take to the road in my van.

I am told that I should have a goal. I do. I want to fill all the boxes in my "1000 things to see and do before you die" book. I was pleasantly surprised when I first started checking off places that I have already visited. I sure didn't realize that I had seen and done so much.
Yay for me!

~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear tales of your travels and suggestions as to places to see.