Wednesday, April 9, 2014

TWO YEARS!! OH MY!  
Does anyone even remember that I have a Blog?

I knew that I was neglecting my Blog and I kept thinking of posting. But what I did not realize is how fast time can pass. According to the date on my last entry it has been almost 2 years since I posted!  Where has the time gone?  I have often heard that time seems to move faster as we age and this seems a prime example. 

There is a lot going on in my life at present that I want to share and doing it on this Blog should keep the family and friends in the loop. There are pictures to share and tales to tell, but since I am easing back into this blogging slowly this is my share for today.

                                                                    ~*~

Ember Katz has appointed himself my assistant. At least it appears that way. Every time I sit down to the computer he shows up. It is a comedy act trying to keep him off the keyboard. You can imagine the hair problem he leaves. But hey....he is my buddy and traveling companion so I can't be too harsh with him.

Some of you may remember Ember. 

He has been with me since he was around 9 months old. 

I figure he will be 14 years old in June. We been together longer than some marriages last. 

For an old guy on thyroid meds, he is good shape. 






........And despite his scowl in the photo, he is a gentle loving guy.










He can also be a big butt!








May the rest of your day be full of cheer.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear tales of your travels and suggestions as to places to see.